10 Januari 2008

Lamaleka


Lamaleka


A cup of desire

25 years living this live – alive is not a simple thing for me (5 years working in a part time job with low pay, haven’t finish my college after 7 years struggling with the stupid birocracy, have just find out the dark side of my life, an untouchable brokenhearted and desperately unsatisfied with the truth surrounds my society). Every thing surround me looks and smells like a rotten durian ( I don’t even like it when it’s ripe). Every night is a terrible night, every morning is a scary morning.

Somehow, someway I felt like someone kicking my ash and push me into the deepest darkness; naked and hungry.

Lucky me, before those curse happened, I already have all the best person in this world to be my friends.

They give their existence during my ups and down. They remains me about the searching of humans purpose of life, the main idea of why we live and having a chance to breathe the air. Thus, during the stormy seasons I keep trying to find the true meaning of my life and life it self.

Finishing the college, trying to find the new job, get along with my past and the society surrounds me didn’t answer something in my heart (which I don’t know what). My drought soul needs to be at home, my body and everything surrounds me is not comfortable enough as a home.

“I am crying, I wanna go Home,

I don’t feel at home right now,

My existence is more like a prostitute rather than a home,

I don’t know where and how to be or to feel at home

It’s just that, everytime I wanna be at home, I remember you LAMALEKA, that’s all” .

To be continued,,,,,,

3 komentar:

It's ME mengatakan...

ka,ga sia2 kita bangun lamaleka sampe sekarang,,dan lebih hebatnya lamaleka menghasilkan Artis seperti kita2 ini..hehe..(Duniaaa HaaaYYYYYYaaLLLLLLLLL)
pastinya gw bangga jadi orang lamaleka..gbu

Petronela Somi Kedan mengatakan...

woi,,,loe bangun apa di lamaleka???????
heheh,,,bangun pagi?

hihi sorry,
it's just so hard to adapt when little sister turn into a wise women.

any way,.,,,Tai pupu gelekat lewotana ya bo!!!!

Simpet Soge mengatakan...

Hahaha komen2nya lucu..... But there's no wonder coz your sister's name in fact is "FUNNY" :-)